Application '23-'24: District Coaches & District Goalkeeper Coaches
The aim of the District program is:
- To detect young talented U13 and U14 players and guide them in their further development.
- To introduce young promising coaches to top hockey under the guidance of a mentor and in close collaboration with the BeGold National staff.
- To introduce and coach young promising umpires to high level Youth games under the guidance of umpire – coaches.
We are currently looking for field coaches and goalkeeper coaches to join the District program 2023 – 2024. Please find hereunder the requirements.
- Select in an objective and accurate way according to established District criteria
- Identify and develop the talents of target group according to District standards
- Provide high quality training according to pre- defined District program
- Create a fun and learning environment with the development of the player/ goalkeeper as a central value
- Develop you own experience as a coach
Skills and abilities
- Age requirement: 21 years
- Coaching experience: minimum of 4 years coaching experience with a Belgian Youth team (U14 – U19) or an equivalent international competition
- Fluent Dutch and/ or French speaking
- English: all meetings and communication within District staff are in English.
- Levels: the minimum requirements are
– VHL: “Initiator” and willing to pass this season “Trainer C”
– LFH: “Initiateur” and willing to pass this season “Educateur”
- You have transportation.
- Respect of the BeGold values
- You can work within a staff
- You can follow the full District schedule
- You can make a commitment for a period of 2 seasons
- You have a willingness to develop high level players
- You are dedicated, proactive, dynamic, creative and quality conscious.
- You have the capacity for analysis, adaption and self – reflection.
- You maintain an exemplary and irreproachable behaviour at all time
The District program is published on the District website; we expect your presence at all District activities.
Most activities take place on Sunday evening from 1830 till 2030 and there is 1 Camp Day
You are to attend the 2 à 3 District staff meeting that will be scheduled throughout the program > during these meetings you will enjoy High Performance presentation and workshops.
- You participate in the players selections of District teams
- You work the whole season with the same District team
- You are in contact with the highest level of the Belgian national programs (COMPASS)
- You develop as a high-performance coach for Youth teams
- You benefit from the expertise of the BeGold staff through meetings, trainings and mentoring.
- You enjoy a predefined year program
- You enjoy an attractive compensation
- You may use District equipment and uniform
Please send your complete cv with picture to Anouchka Vandersmissen – District manager – via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org